5/02/2020

Today's class has started doing a thinking routine in the university playground. The activity lasted 15 minutes. In this activity we had to answer 3 questions related to the theme of the universe. The three questions were:

- What I see
- I think
- What I wonder

In the first one I replied that I was able to observe the sky, the sun or the plants; I thought "Why does the sun have that height at this time?"; Finally I asked myself "Why do shadows arise?"

Then we have gone up to class. In class we have discuss in our groups 3 questions

- Where are we?
- What is the planet Earth? How does it look like?
- How can we know something about the Universe?

Some of the answers to the questions that my group and I gave were the following ones: The planet Earth is in the Universe and more specifically it is one of the 8 planets of the Solar System, it is round and it has land and water.
Then we put all these ideas in common with the rest of the class.

Finally, Irene began with theme 1, an idea to highlight of it are the movements of rotation and translation.
Resultado de imagen de movimientos de traslacion y rotacion de la tierra

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

17/04/2020